[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas marci.janas at oberlin.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:09:53 PDT 2003

--==========00948119==========

Hello, everyone.

Here is your digest of news and information from the Oberlin Conservatory
of Music.

The Conservatory is hosting a Performing Arts College Fair for musicians
and other performing artists who are interested in doing a graduate school
search, but are NOT interested in driving around the country to do it. The
fair takes place Monday, Oct. 13, from 4:30 to 7 p.m. in the lobby of
Warner Concert Hall.  You can read more about the fair, and other Oberlin
stories, on our web site:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

And tune in to WCLV 104.9 FM Monday, Oct. 13 at around 9:30-ish to hear
Julia Sakharova, a violin performance major at the Conservatory, discuss
her upcoming recital at the Judson Retirement Center on Wednesday, Oct. 15.

For the last word on upcoming concerts and recitals, please visit our
electronic calendar of events:

http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl

I hope you find this information useful as you plan your stories about the
music world.

All the best,

Marci

Marci Janas
Director of Conservatory Media Relations
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
39 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074
vox: 440-775-8328