[NEohioPAL]Willoughby South High School looking for an Audrey II rental in or near Cleveland, Ohio for their production of "Little Shop of Horrors"

Sean Milliff anticrombie87016 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 21:16:47 PDT 2003

--0-1942932961-1066105007=:41644

Willoughby South High School is doing a production of "Little Shop of Horrors" the weekend of November 21, 22, and 23 2003 and is in need of and Audrey II. If anyone has any info on where we can get an audrey II please email me at Anticrombie87016 at sbcglobal.net or contact our Director Lisa Ortenzi at Great Lakes Theatre Festival. Her Phone number is 216/241-5490 ext.306 (just leave a message if she doesn't answer). Thank You very much for your help. Directions and info will be given about the show closer to the production if anyone would like to come see it. Tickets will most likely be pre-sold.

--0-1942932961-1066105007=:41644

<DIV>Willoughby South High School is doing a production of "Little Shop of Horrors" the weekend of November 21, 22, and 23 2003 and is in need of and Audrey II. If anyone has any info on where we can get an audrey II please email me at <A href="mailto:Anticrombie87016 at sbcglobal.net">Anticrombie87016 at sbcglobal.net</A> or contact our Director Lisa Ortenzi at Great Lakes Theatre Festival. Her Phone number is 216/241-5490 ext.306 (just leave a message if she doesn't answer). Thank You very much for your help. Directions and info will be given about the show closer to the production if anyone would like to come see it. Tickets will most likely be pre-sold.</DIV>
--0-1942932961-1066105007=:41644--