[NEohioPAL]DELETE NOW: Not a Mike and Ike satirical review of CPT's Discordia

Jeff Holland profbobo at neo.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 21:46:02 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C3976C.B40FC3A0

IKE:  Well, that's it.  Our reputations are now shot straight ta hell.

MIKE:  What are you talking about?

I:  This is an honest ta God review.  The bar has been set.  We gotta go =
legit now.

M:  No, we don't.

I:  What are you talkin' about?

M:  We can kill him like we did Smythe-Smythe.

PAUSE

I:  Oh, cool.

----- Original Message -----=20