[NEohioPAL]Habitat for Insanity Presents "American Slander" at the Second City Cleveland in November 2003

Marlene Kelly marlenekelly at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 10:21:28 PDT 2003

--0-2094500689-1066929688=:62470

Off the Stages of Cleveland…Habitat for Insanity Presents "American Slander" at the Second City Cleveland in November 2003

Habitat For Insanity (HFI), the Cleveland-based improv and sketch comedy troupe, is proud to present its fourth hilarious revue, "American Slander" for TWO NIGHTS ONLY. These special performances will take place Monday, November 10th and Monday, November 17th at The Second City.

"American Slander" features only original scenes written by members of the HFI company. Combining new sketches and songs with some of the group's favorites from its past three revues, "American Slander" will deal with the single dating scene in Cleveland, family expectations, relationship stereotypes, racism and politics, bloated Broadway musicals and sex.

Habitat For Insanity burst onto the Cleveland comedy scene in September 2001 with its self-titled first revue. That successful production was followed up by the critically acclaimed "Homeland Security Blanket or Charlton Forget Your Gun" in September 2002. In March 2003, HFI wowed audiences with "Too Old for the Flats, Too Young for Dr. Phil." Keep your eyes open, because we plan to return with a completely new, originally written revue later this winter as well!

HFI is proud to present this show at The Second City Cleveland, the comedy headquarters in the heart of Playhouse Square.

For more information, log on to http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com.

Performance Schedule and Information

What: Habitat For Insanity Sketch Comedy Show "American Slander"

When: Monday, November 10th and November 17th at 8PM

Where: Second City Cleveland at Playhouse Square, 2037 East 14th Street, Cleveland

For More Information and Reservations: 216-367-7133

For more information on the Second City Revue "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Weapons of Mass Destruction" Log on to their website at www.secondcity.com

# # #

--0-2094500689-1066929688=:62470

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P><B><I><FONT face=Arial size=4>Off the Stages of Cleveland…</FONT></I></B><B><I><FONT face=Arial size=4>Habitat for Insanity Presents "American Slander" at the Second City Cleveland in November 2003</P>
<P></B></I></FONT><FONT face=Arial><B>Habitat For Insanity</B> (HFI), the Cleveland-based improv and sketch comedy troupe, is proud to present its fourth hilarious revue, "American Slander" for TWO NIGHTS ONLY. These special performances will take place Monday, November 10th and Monday, November 17th at The Second City. </P>
<P align=justify></P><B>
<P align=justify>"American Slander"</B> features only original scenes written by members of the HFI company. Combining new sketches and songs with some of the group's favorites from its past three revues, "American Slander" will deal with the single dating scene in Cleveland, family expectations, relationship stereotypes, racism and politics, bloated Broadway musicals and sex. </P>
<P align=justify></P>
<P align=justify>Habitat For Insanity burst onto the Cleveland comedy scene in September 2001 with its self-titled first revue. That successful production was followed up by the critically acclaimed "Homeland Security Blanket or Charlton Forget Your Gun" in September 2002. In March 2003, HFI wowed audiences with "Too Old for the Flats, Too Young for Dr. Phil." Keep your eyes open, because we plan to return with a completely new, originally written revue later this winter as well!</P>
<P>HFI is proud to present this show at The Second City Cleveland, the comedy headquarters in the heart of Playhouse Square. </P>
<P>For more information, log on to <A href="http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com/">http://www.habitat-for-insanity.com</A>.</P></FONT>
<P><B><FONT face=Arial size=4>Performance Schedule and Information</P></FONT><FONT face=Arial>
<P>What:</B> Habitat For Insanity Sketch Comedy Show "American Slander"</P><B>
<P>When: </B>Monday, November 10<SUP>th</SUP> and November 17th at 8PM</P><B>
<P>Where:</B> Second City Cleveland at Playhouse Square, 2037 East 14th Street, Cleveland </P>
<P><B>For More Information and Reservations:</B> 216-367-7133 </P><B></B>
<P>For more information on the Second City Revue "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Weapons of Mass Destruction" Log on to their website at www.secondcity.com</P>
<P># # #</P></FONT></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2094500689-1066929688=:62470--