[NEohioPAL]FW: special DISCORDIA offer from CPT to Neohiopal subscribers

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Thu Oct 23 11:18:43 PDT 2003

*****Special Tribute to Mike and Ike discount for Neohiopal
subscribers!*****
Check out DISCORDIA at Cleveland Public Theatre!

This weekend, Thursday through Sunday, October 23, 24, 25, and 26, mention
Neohiopal when making your reservation for DISCORDIA and get up to four
tickets at HALF OFF the full price!

The world premiere musical comedy DISCORDIA tells the story of the innocent
Percival as he tries to become a knight of the Round Table and do good in a
confusing world.  His quest:  the Holy Grail, which can heal the sick,
restore the land, and give hope.  But others want to use the Grail for
themselves:  greedy Barons, warlike Knights, King Arthur and his handlers.
Whom does the Grail serve?

DISCORDIA sold out this past Friday and Saturday night in our Gordon Square
Theatre.  We are grateful to 1300 Gallery for hosting our opening night
party, and to Cafe Noir of Ohio City for treating the partygoers to great
food and drink.  Saturday's performance was a special event for Community
Shares, marking the beginning of their workplace giving campaign.  Community
Shares members are community-based, social justice advocacy organizations.
Cleveland Public Theatre is proud to be a member of Community Shares, along
with Planned Parenthood of Greater Cleveland, The Lesbian Gay Community
Service Center of Greater Cleveland, and many more organizations.

Make your reservations today for this world premiere musical comedy about
war, death, and lower taxes, co-created by Linda Eisenstein and
James Levin.
Through Nov. 8
8pm Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
3pm Sundays
And remember, for performances Oct 23-26, mention "Special Tribute to Mike
and Ike" and get up to four ticket at HALF OFF the full price!

Reservations and information:  216/631-2727
www.cptonline.org

1300 Gallery is located at 1300 West 78th St., Cleveland.
http://www.13hundred.com/

Cafe Noir is located at 3408 Bridge Ave., in Ohio City.

Dan Kilbane
Publicist
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44102
tel:  216/631-2727 ext. 203
fax:  216/631-2575
www.cptonline.org
dkilbane at cptonline.org

a musical about war, death, and lower taxes!  DISCORDIA, October 17-November
8, 2003

music, magic, freak show, Cheez Whiz!
VARLA JEAN MERMAN'S UNDER A BIG TOP
October 23-November 2, 2003