[NEohioPAL]Reminder: CTC Forum-From Page to Stage

MargLynch at aol.com MargLynch at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 23:38:23 PDT 2003

--part1_4c.23cb7964.2cca22df_boundary

What:           CTC Forum  -- From Page to Stage
Attend Forest City at the Cleveland Play House (details below) and
 participate in post-show discussion with Seth Gordon, The Director of New
Play Development at the Cleveland Play House, and playwright Bridgette Wimberly
about the process of new play development, "from page to stage."
When:          Sunday, October 26, 2003
Matinee performance of Forest City begins at 2:00 pm.
Post-performance forum/discussion begins at approximately 4:15 pm.
Where:        Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue
Forest City will be presented in the Drury Theatre.
The post-performance discussion will take place in the Drury Theatre.
How much:   The post-performance discussion is free to CTC members; $5 for
non-members.  Discount ticket information for Forest City is as follows:
Half-price tickets ($20) are available for Forest City. Reserve tickets
through the box office at 216.795.7000, option 4 (local) by using the discount code

STAF when you call the box office. There's an additional $3 handling charge
for tickets purchased with a credit card over the phone. There is no handling
charge for tickets purchased in person at the box office.  It's best to secure
tickets in advance, however, since no guarantees about availability can be
made if tickets are not actually purchased.

--part1_4c.23cb7964.2cca22df_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>What:       &nbs=
p;   CTC Forum  -- From Page to Stage</B><BR>
Attend <I>Forest City</I> at the Cleveland Play House (details below) and&nb=
sp;            partic=
ipate in post-show discussion with Seth Gordon, The Director of New Play Dev=
elopment at the Cleveland Play House, and playwright Bridgette Wimberly abou=
t the process of new play development, "from page to stage."<BR>
<B>When:          Sunday, Octob=
er 26, 2003</B><BR>
Matinee performance of <I>Forest City </I>begins at 2:00 pm.<BR>
Post-performance forum/discussion begins at approximately 4:15 pm.<BR>
<B>Where:        Cleveland Play House, 85=
00 Euclid Avenue</B><BR>
<I>Forest City </I>will be presented in the Drury Theatre.<BR>
The post-performance discussion will take place in the Drury Theatre. =20=
<BR>
<B>How much:   The post-performance discussion is free to CTC memb=
ers; $5 for non-members.  Discount ticket information for <I>Forest Cit=
y</I> is as follows:<BR>
</B>Half-price tickets ($20) are available for <I>Forest City. </I>Reserve t=
ickets through the box office at 216.795.7000, option 4 (local) by using the=
 discount code <B><BR>
</B>STAF when you call the box office. There's an additional $3 handling cha=
rge for tickets purchased with a credit card over the phone. There is no han=
dling charge for tickets purchased in person at the box office.  It's b=
est to secure tickets in advance, however, since no guarantees about availab=
ility can be made if tickets are not actually purchased.  <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_4c.23cb7964.2cca22df_boundary--