[NEohioPAL]Newfangled Productions wants to rake your leaves

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Mon Oct 27 05:19:17 PST 2003

NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS WANTS TO RAKE YOUR LEAVES!!

Newfangled Productions, Incorporated is a non-profit creative arts production company serving the community of Northeastern Ohio by demanding a higher standard of excellence in the creative arts.

Our past productions have included free performances for the homeless, free children's programs, and numerous stage, music, and dance productions.

To help us prepare for our winter programs, we have decided to offer our talented services to you and your yard.

For the newfangled price of $25.00, the members of our Board of Trustees will come to your house and rake your leaves any time up through January 1st, 2004.

Please call us at our office at

(330) 940-2521

and ask for Catherine or Jamie for more information.

Please help us continue to serve our community through the creative arts!!
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers