[NEohioPAL]Looking for pianist Jim Shaffer

Katie25538 at aol.com Katie25538 at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 06:39:50 PST 2003

--part1_b2.242c42e8.2cd12b36_boundary

Does anyone know how to contact pianist Jim Shaffer?   He lives in/near Akron
and plays organ at a Catholic church there, I think.   He played keyboards
for me at Club Isabella a few weeks ago.   I have lost his number.   Please

--part1_b2.242c42e8.2cd12b36_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" F=
AMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">Does anyone know how to contact pianist Jim S=
haffer?   He lives in/near Akron and plays organ at a Catholic church t=
here, I think.   He played keyboards for me at Club Isabella a few week=
s ago.   I have lost his number.   Please reply to this email addr=
ess.   Thanks!   Kathleen</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Ge=
neva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_b2.242c42e8.2cd12b36_boundary--