[NEohioPAL]Breaking Jovialities Performance News!

simons.j at att.net simons.j at att.net
Fri Oct 31 07:49:59 PST 2003

The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd. regrets to inform everyone that the November 1, 2003 show
at the Comfort Inn in Ashtabula has been canceled.  Please do not call Comfort Inn for information
at this time.

However, we are very pleased to announce that we have added a performance on November
15, 2003 on the train at The Connotton Valley Railway, 33 S Park St, Bedford, OH 44146.  Call Cliff
Perry at (440) 232-7505 for reservations or other further information.  The show, "Who Killed
Melvin Spivey?" will be performed partially on the train and partially in a local dining hall.  The
evening includes dinner, the train ride and the murder mystery all for one great price.

JR Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.