[NEohioPAL]Garfield Hts Little Theatre - GYPSY

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 11:11:41 PST 2003

The Garfield Heights Little Theatre proudly opens it's 23rd season with
Gypsy - the story of the ultimate stage mother, Rose, who has her girls,
June and Louise performing across the country during the 1920's when
vaudeville was dying and burlesque was born.  Considered on of the great
musicals of the American stage, this show features such memorable songs as
Everything's Coming Up Roses, Let Me Entertain You, Together Wherever We Go
and Small World. Show dates are November 7, 8, 9 - 14, 15, 16 and 21, 22, 23
2003.  Performances are at the Garfield Hts Middle School's Matousek
Auditorium -  4900 Turney Road. Tickets are $10.00 for adults, GHLT members
and Seniors are $8.00, children 12 and under are $8.00. As always, group
rates and special seating arrangements are available.
On a historical note. this will be the last show that we present on this
stage before the old building is torn down!

For general information please call 216-475-8313. For box office the number
is 216-475-4205.

Thank you for your support!