[NEohioPAL]Seeking Musicians for "The Secret Garden" in Beachwood

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:58:50 PST 2003

Musical director Sean Szaller is currently assembling a pit orchestra for the upcoming Beachwood Community Theater production of "The Secret Garden."  The production runs the first two weekends in February (Fri.-Sun. only).  Here are the details:

1) We are seeking the following parts: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass (doubles acoustic and electric), French Horn, Trumpet/Flugelhorn, 4 wind players (all must double on multiple instruments), 2 guitar players (all acoustic who must also play a short amount on the hammered dulcimer -- we will provide the training on that), Harp, Trombone (supposed to double Tuba, but this is optional), Percussionist.

2) The orchestra will have 2 rehearsals early in January.  Rehearsals are paid.

3) The orchestra will be called to have a full sing-thru with the cast one day during the week prior to opening night.  In addition, all musicians will be called on the Tues.-Thurs. prior to opening to rehearse with the cast during run-thrus.  These days are also paid.

3) Performances are at 8pm on Fridays, 7pm on Saturdays, and 2pm on Sundays.  These are also paid.

Any interested parties please contact Sean Szaller at seanszaller at mail.com (or just respond to this email).  Thanks for your anticipated responses!

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers