[NEohioPAL]Westlake High School Drama Club Production

DramaMama3 at aol.com DramaMama3 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 20:00:32 PST 2003

--part1_124.274f64d9.2cd9cfe0_boundary

Westlake High School Drama Club is presenting "A-Haunting We Will Go", a
mystery/comedy by Tim Kelly and directed by Judi Shankland Spitzer.  The group
performs at the Parkside Intermediate School Auditorium located at 24525 Hilliard
Blvd, Westlake, Ohio.  Dates and times are as follows:
            Thursday, November 6 at 7:30 pm
             Friday, November 7 at 8:00 pm
             Saturday, November 8 at 8:00 pm
             Sunday, November 9 at 2:00 pm
Tickets are $5.00 at the door.
Any questions--contact Judi at 440-899-3075 x 7928

--part1_124.274f64d9.2cd9cfe0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Westlake High School Dram=
a Club is presenting "A-Haunting We Will Go", a mystery/comedy by Tim Kelly=20=
and directed by Judi Shankland Spitzer.  The group performs at the Park=
side Intermediate School Auditorium located at 24525 Hilliard Blvd, Westlake=
, Ohio.  Dates and times are as follows:
<BR>            Thurs=
day, November 6 at 7:30 pm
<BR>            &nbsp=
;Friday, November 7 at 8:00 pm
<BR>            &nbsp=
;Saturday, November 8 at 8:00 pm
<BR>            &nbsp=
;Sunday, November 9 at 2:00 pm
<BR>Tickets are $5.00 at the door.
<BR>Any questions--contact Judi at 440-899-3075 x 7928
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_124.274f64d9.2cd9cfe0_boundary--