[NEohioPAL]NY Christian Drama Gets its Cleveland Premiere

mbsprod at att.net mbsprod at att.net
Wed Nov 5 06:16:02 PST 2003

Presenting The Cleveland Premiere of

An Advent Carol
A Musical Celebration of Faith and Hope

Written by New York playwright Joseph Pecorella
Originally staged by the NY Touring Troupe The Xavier Company

Directed by: Melissa Barber
Choreographed by: Mary Kukich
Musical Direction by: Norman Cotone
Featuring the professional talents of John Powers, Patrick Ciamacco, Melissa
Barber, Mary Kukich, Katie Rutkowski, Valeria Long, Dick Klimaszewski and
Donnalee Cotone.

This dramatic musical tells the story of the events leading up to Christ’s
birth.

Our storyteller, St. John the Evangelist, takes the audience and his student,
Merope, back in time to learn more about Mary’s personal and spiritual
journey to becoming the mother of Jesus.
Along the way, we meet the Angel Gabriel, Joseph, Elizabeth, the wise men and
more.
Told through drama, song and dance, this is a beautiful piece filled with
hope that explores the humanness of the first Christmas.

Tickets:	$10.00
Students and Seniors: $7.00

When:		November 14th and 15th	8:00pm
		November 21stand 22nd	8:00pm