[NEohioPAL]List for Theatrical Services Provided

Bitscleve at aol.com Bitscleve at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 11:41:05 PST 2003

--part1_6c.33e14df6.2cdbfdd1_boundary

MOB INC. NOW OFFERING
BLOOD, WEAPONS AND MAKE-UP SERVICES
We at M.O.B. INC. are proud to announce our latest in
theatrical/entertainment services.  Due to overwhelming demand,  MOB INC.  is making its extensive
stock of weaponry available for rental.   Any and all types of firearms are
available, from modern day to old western style.  Our weapons are in top condition
will provide just the eye-candy that your production needs.   Coupled with
the services of our experienced weapons masters and fight choreographers we are
the fast and SAFE solution to your weapons needs.
 We also have F/X make-up artists for hire, specializing in catastrophe,
street, or stage make-up.
SO, YOU WANT BLOOD?
 You got it!!! MOB INC. carries a full line of blood products including our
special arterial and congealing blood formulas at prices that can't be beat.
Packaged from pints to 55 gallons drums, we supply the perfect amount for any
application.
Please visit our website at <A HREF="WWW.bitseventsnortheast.com">WWW.bitseventsnortheast.com</A> or call us
 @ (216) 426-9392

--part1_6c.33e14df6.2cdbfdd1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" FACE=3D"=
Poor Richard" LANG=3D"0"><B><U>MOB INC. NOW OFFERING<BR>
BLOOD, WEAPONS AND MAKE-UP SERVICES</B></U><BR>
We at M.O.B. INC. are proud to announce our latest in theatrical/entertainme=
nt services.  Due to overwhelming demand,  MOB INC.  is makin=
g its extensive stock of weaponry available for rental.   Any and=20=
all types of firearms are available, from modern day to old western style.&n=
bsp; Our weapons are in top condition will provide just the eye-candy that y=
our production needs.   Coupled with the services of our experienc=
ed weapons masters and fight choreographers we are the fast and SAFE solutio=
n to your weapons needs.<BR>
 We also have F/X make-up artists for hire, specializing in catastrophe, str=
eet, or stage make-up. <BR>
<B><U>SO, YOU WANT BLOOD?</B></U><BR>
 You got it!!! MOB INC. carries a full line of blood products including our=20=
special arterial and congealing blood formulas at prices that can't be beat.=
  Packaged from pints to 55 gallons drums, we supply the perfect amount=
 for any application.  <BR>
Please visit our website at <A HREF=3D"WWW.bitseventsnortheast.com">WWW.bits=
eventsnortheast.com</A> or call us <BR>
 @ (216) 426-9392</FONT></HTML>

--part1_6c.33e14df6.2cdbfdd1_boundary--