[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Anne Frank at Magical Theatre Company

Magicaltheatre at aol.com Magicaltheatre at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 16:59:40 PST 2003

--part1_8f.346a6cc4.2cdd99fc_boundary

*NEWS RELEASE * NEWS RELEASE * NEWS RELEASE *
For Immediate Release               November 7, 2003

Magical Theatre Company, the only professional resident and touring theatre
for young audiences in Northeast Ohio, announces auditions for the roles of
Anne, Margot, and Peter for its upcoming production of The Diary of Anne Frank,
directed by Dennis O'Connell.

Auditions for these roles only will be held Wednesday, December 3 @ 4:30 pm.
Callbacks will be Thursday Dec. 4 @ 4:30pm. Actors are asked to prepare one
brief contemporary monologue, and be familiar with the script. Looking for:

Anne:       female, age 12-15 yrs.  Bright and vibrant
Margot:     female, age 14-18 yrs.  Warm and shy
Peter:      male,    age 13-16 yrs.     Intelligent and awkward

The Diary of Anne Frank runs Jan. 27 - Feb. 6, 2004. Actors must be able to
be released from school for weekday performances. Auditions will be held at
Magical Theatre Company, 565 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH 44203. Call
330/848-3708 for an appointment and/or further information.

--part1_8f.346a6cc4.2cdd99fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3>*NEWS RELEASE * NEWS RELE=
ASE * NEWS RELEASE * <BR>
For Immediate Release               November 7, 2003<BR>
<BR>
Magical Theatre Company, the only professional resident and touring theatre=20=
for young audiences in Northeast Ohio, announces auditions for the roles of=20=
Anne, Margot, and Peter for its upcoming production of <I>The Diary of Anne=20=
Frank</I>, directed by Dennis O'Connell. <BR>
<BR>
Auditions for these roles only will be held Wednesday, December 3 @ 4:30 pm.=
 Callbacks will be Thursday Dec. 4 @ 4:30pm. Actors are asked to prepare one=
 brief contemporary monologue, and be familiar with the script. Looking for:=
<BR>
<BR>
Anne:       female, age 12-15 yrs.  Bright and vibrant<BR>
Margot:     female, age 14-18 yrs.  Warm and shy<BR>
Peter:      male,    age 13-16 yrs.     Intell=
igent and awkward<BR>
<BR>
<I>The Diary of Anne Frank</I> runs Jan. 27 - Feb. 6, 2004. Actors must be a=
ble to be released from school for weekday performances. Auditions will be h=
eld at Magical Theatre Company, 565 W. Tuscarawas Ave., Barberton, OH 44203.=
 Call 330/848-3708 for an appointment and/or further information. <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_8f.346a6cc4.2cdd99fc_boundary--