[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema launches New Yahoo Group for Moviemakers and Movie Lovers

AlexPMichaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Nov 8 06:43:48 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3A5DC.CF88E7F0

Prelude2Cinema has begun a Yahoo group to post info about our movies and =
also to fill people in on resources for making and acting in independent =
movies. Everyone is welcome to join and post info. We invite all to join =
the group at

It will give use a chance to know the people who visit Prelude2Cinema. =
It is open to anyone who visits our site and wants to post what is on =
their mind. We are eager to see who are the people that visit our site =
and what they think of our movies and independent movies in general. If =
you make movies, feel free to post the news here for others.=20

We will add resources to this site including links that are helpful to =
actors, filmmakers, writers, and anyone involved in making and watching =
movies. There will also be special photos and news not found on our =
website.=20

If you have any suggestions for Prelude2Cinema, please let us know at =
the Yahoo group.=20

While we can not please everyone, we want you to know that what you =
think and suggest is important to us.=20

In December 2003, Prelude2Cinema will be 4 years old. Over 24,700 people =
have visited the site. Thanks for your support. We will continue to get =
our movies out there. Stay tuned to www.prelude2cinema.com.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3A5DC.CF88E7F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Prelude2Cinema has begun a Yahoo group to post info about our movies =
and also=20
to fill people in on resources for making and acting in independent =
movies.=20
Everyone is welcome to join and post info. We invite all to join the =
group=20
at</P></FONT><FONT size=3D2>
<P></FONT><A =
href=3D"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moviesthatmakeyouthink/"><FONT=20
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/moviesthatmakeyouthink/</FONT></A>=
<FONT=20
size=3D2> </P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>It will give use a chance to know the people who visit =
Prelude2Cinema. It is=20
open to anyone who visits our site and wants to post what is on their =
mind. We=20
are eager to see who are the people that visit our site and what they =
think of=20
our movies and independent movies in general. If you make movies, feel =
free to=20
post the news here for others.</FONT><FONT size=3D2> </P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>
<P>We will add resources to this site including links that are helpful =
to=20
actors, filmmakers, writers, and anyone involved in making and watching =
movies.=20
There will also be special photos and news not found on our =
website.</FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2> </P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>If you have any suggestions for Prelude2Cinema, please let us know at =
the=20
Yahoo group. </P>
<P>While we can not please everyone, we want you to know that what you =
think and=20
suggest is important to us.</FONT><FONT size=3D2> </P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>
<P>In December 2003, Prelude2Cinema will be 4 years old. Over 24,700 =
people have=20
visited the site. Thanks for your support. We will continue to get our =
movies=20
out there. Stay tuned to </FONT><A =
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com/"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>www.prelude2cinema.com</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>.</P></FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P> </P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3A5DC.CF88E7F0--