[NEohioPAL]NWT HIRING MAKE UP DESIGNER

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 12:30:23 PST 2003

--part1_15f.280bbcc2.2cdeac5f_boundary

Hello Everyone,

We at Near West Theatre are about to produce THE KING AND I with a very
diverse cast of children, teens and adults....very few of them Asian. We need
someone immediately to help us conceptualize a look for hair, skin and face. We
have competent cast members who could learn the make up design and teach it to
the others, but right now we need an expert to help us come up with some
concepts.
Please call me, Bob Navis Jr, Director, at 216-281-6879 if you are
interested.
We can negotiate a stipend that would be fair for your efforts. Thanks you so
very much. Oh...there is a time crunch here...we go into tech/dress
rehearsals on
Sunday, Now 16th....so call asap. Thanks, again.

--part1_15f.280bbcc2.2cdeac5f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Everyone,<BR>
<BR>
We at Near West Theatre are about to produce THE KING AND I with a very dive=
rse cast of children, teens and adults....very few of them Asian. We need so=
meone immediately to help us conceptualize a look for hair, skin and face. W=
e have competent cast members who could learn the make up design and teach i=
t to the others, but right now we need an expert to help us come up with som=
e concepts.<BR>
Please call me, Bob Navis Jr, Director, at 216-281-6879 if you are intereste=
d.<BR>
We can negotiate a stipend that would be fair for your efforts. Thanks you s=
o very much. Oh...there is a time crunch here...we go into tech/dress rehear=
sals on<BR>
Sunday, Now 16th....so call asap. Thanks, again.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15f.280bbcc2.2cdeac5f_boundary--