[NEohioPAL]NY Trained Acting Coach

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 08:40:28 PST 2003

<P>Greetings fellow actors!!!</P>
<P>I am a New York trained acting coach who is now offering private classes for the winter session. My credentials include a Master of Arts in Educational Theater from New York University (NYU), and a Bachelor of Arts in Theater and Performing Arts from the State University of New York at New Paltz.  I currently teach theatre and acting at the University of Akron and Baldwin Wallace College, as well as at other local acting and performing arts schools.</P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Furthermore, I am trained to work with children and adults of all ages on monologues, scene study, character development, text interpretation, dramaturgy, improvisation, and audition preparation, just to name a few areas of study. </P>
<P>Please contact me for more information. References and resume gladly furnished upon request. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Thank you, </P>
<DIV></DIV>