[NEohioPAL]Floriano Productions wants you to make money booking murder mysteries!

PFLORIANO at aol.com PFLORIANO at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 04:51:54 PST 2003

--part1_4c.24a0364c.2ce0e3ea_boundary

Make Extra Money!

Floriano Productions, a murder mystery company, is in need of a few more
dates for the holiday season.  You can help.  Here's how it works:

You tell a friend or corporate contact about our company, call or email me,
we book it, do all the work, and you get a check for 10% of the gross.  Sound
easy?  It is!  Just keep us in mind, and if you hear of anyone looking for a
murder mystery for a holiday party or any other time pass the info on to them or
me!

Email me at PFloriano at aol.com, or call at 216-513-5305 and thank you for your
support.

--part1_4c.24a0364c.2ce0e3ea_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ff0000"><P ALIGN=3DCENT=
ER><FONT  SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Make Extra=
 Money!<BR>
<BR>
Floriano Productions, a murder mystery company, is in need of a few more dat=
es for the holiday season.  You can help.  Here's how it works:<BR=

<BR>
You tell a friend or corporate contact about our company, call or email me,=20=
we book it, do all the work, and you get a check for 10% of the gross. =
 Sound easy?  It is!  Just keep us in mind, and if you hear of any=
one looking for a murder mystery for a holiday party or any other time pass=20=
the info on to them or me!<BR>
<BR>
Email me at PFloriano at aol.com, or call at 216-513-5305 and thank you for you=
r support.</P></FONT></HTML>