[NEohioPAL]Props for Sale - Solid Oak King Arthur Chairs, Great Price!

Janet Mills jmills9787 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 07:22:20 PST 2003

--0-1093958313-1068736940=:91218

Hello,
  my name is Janet Mills, I have a wood refinishing business in Barberton, Ohio.  Recently I have acquired three beautiful Oak Chairs that are upholstered in Red Vinyl.  (Very Heavy).  They would make wonderful props for a Religious or King Arthur or Medieval Times Play!
  You can view these chairs on my web page www.woodworksoh.com .  Once you are at the website, click on the Photo Album button and then page down until you see "Chairs", click on 'View Album' to the right of "Chairs".  Then click on the first square to enlarge the picture of the Props on your computer screen.
  I am only asking $150.00 for all three chairs.  Don't wait to call... these chairs are sure to go quickly.  Thank you for your time.

Janet Mills
Woodworks
Barberton, Ohio
(330) 825-0049

--0-1093958313-1068736940=:91218

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>  my name is Janet Mills, I have a wood refinishing business in Barberton, Ohio.  Recently I have acquired three beautiful Oak Chairs that are upholstered in Red Vinyl.  (Very Heavy).  They would make wonderful props for a Religious or King Arthur or Medieval Times Play!</DIV>
<DIV>  You can view these chairs on my web page <A href="http://www.woodworksoh.com/">www.woodworksoh.com</A> .  Once you are at the website, click on the Photo Album button and then page down until you see "Chairs", click on 'View Album' to the right of "Chairs".  Then click on the first square to enlarge the picture of the Props on your computer screen.</DIV>
<DIV>  I am only asking $150.00 for all three chairs.  Don't wait to call... these chairs are sure to go quickly.  Thank you for your time.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Janet Mills</DIV>
<DIV>Woodworks</DIV>
<DIV>Barberton, Ohio</DIV>