[NEohioPAL]Soldier Addresses in Iraq...

Christine Hirsh bbw1969 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 13:19:23 PST 2003

--0-381269184-1068758363=:70019

Hello Friends...

With the holidays fast approaching, I think that it is very important that we remember our soldiers fighting in Iraq.  I know that all of us are going to be busy with our own plans for holiday planning, but these soldiers are stuck in Iraq away from their families and friends.

Since my last email several months ago, there have been many additions to the list.

My email addy is:  bbw1969 at yahoo.com

Also, please forward my email addy to anyone else who is interested in receiving the list.

AND, if there are any addresses that you would like me to add to the list of soldiers in Iraq, please feel free to forward the address to me, and I will be happy and pleased to add his/her name to the growing list.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future... Christine

--0-381269184-1068758363=:70019

<DIV>Hello Friends...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>With the holidays fast approaching, I think that it is very important that we remember our soldiers fighting in Iraq.  I know that all of us are going to be busy with our own plans for holiday planning, but these soldiers are stuck in Iraq away from their families and friends.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Since my last email several months ago, there have been many additions to the list.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My email addy is:  <A href="mailto:bbw1969 at yahoo.com">bbw1969 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, please forward my email addy to anyone else who is interested in receiving the list.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>AND, if there are any addresses that you would like me to add to the list of soldiers in Iraq, please feel free to forward the address to me, and I will be happy and pleased to add his/her name to the growing list.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I look forward to hearing from you in the near future... Christine</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-381269184-1068758363=:70019--