[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Christmas Theatre Traditions- please help

sarah kunchik leananesidhe at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 14:36:53 PST 2003

Hello all.
 I am a student at John Carroll University. As part of
my "History of Christmas" class I am giving a
presentation on Christmas in Cleveland with special
emphasis given to the arts.
  I am aware that many theaters have traditional
holiday performances- The Black Nativity and A
Christmas Carol are two that spring to mind. Since it
is rather difficult to find published information on
this topic, I was wondering if any of you could help
me out by emailing in information about the history of
these shows, stories of your experiences with holiday
productions, photos or even just ideas for helpful
resources that I could use. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

  Thank you all in advance.

   -Sarah Kunchik

skunchik04 at jcu.edu