[NEohioPAL]Coach House announces Auditions for "Art"

Schaefer, Robert (PS) Robert.Schaefer at pbs.proquest.com
Mon Nov 17 07:31:31 PST 2003

Coach House Theatre

announces auditions for:

Art

by Yasmina Reza directed by Jim Fippin
production dates: February 12-28 2004
rehearsals scheduled to begin: January 4

  _____

when:	 Monday, December 8, 7 p.m.
 	 Tuesday, December 9, 7 p.m.
where:	 Coach House Theatre
 	 732 West Exchange Street, Akron
 	 behind the Akron Woman's City Club
  _____

needed: 3 men

actors auditioning will be asked to read from the script

Marc

Serge

Yvan

There are no ages given in the script, however the characters do appear to
be roughly the same age and are probably at least in their late thirties to
early forties. However, I am looking to cast the roles on the basis of
talent, not age.
  _____

For more information about auditions, please call 330-335-9013 (no calls
after 10p.m. please). If you have a headshot and resume available, please
bring them with you, but if you don't, don't worry! We look forward to
seeing you at auditions!

Coach House Theatre
732 West Exchange Street
Akron, Ohio 44302