[NEohioPAL]Intern Needed

Harold Hafner Photography hjh at haroldhafner.com
Mon Nov 17 15:53:50 PST 2003

Harold Hafner Photography is beginning a project to raise money for a
Children's Charity.  We are looking for the following:

1 - We are looking for an aggressive talkative person who loves to help
children and is over the age of 17 to make phone calls to area
businesses to get charitable advertising donations.

2 - The candidate must be able to talk to upper management and business
owners in a professional caring manner.

3 - The person must be able to sell 84 units within three to four weeks.

4 - The selected person will be an independent contractor and not an
employee.

5 - The person will be paid 15% (instead of the normal 10% sale
commission) of the sale once the donations have been collected.

6 - The total commission will be over $3500 for the three to four weeks
of work.  This would be a great for Christmas money or money to start
out the New Year with!

7 - The best candidate will be selected and a non-compete agreement must
be signed.

8 - Candidate that is selected must agree to begin the project, compete
the project within the time allowed, and see the project to its end.

Any SERIOUS candidates may call Harold Hafner at the studio
216-426-8000.

-----
Red Roses,
Harold Hafner