[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "Pirates of Penzance" at Aurora Community Theatre

Marianne.Paul at huntington.com Marianne.Paul at huntington.com
Tue Nov 18 07:20:10 PST 2003

The first round of auditions for "The Pirates of Penzance" at the Aurora
Community Theatre were held this past Sunday and Monday with a great
turnout - BUT - it's still not too late to audition!  Rehearsals will not
start until next March 1st and the production will run from April 30, 2004
to May 22, 2004.  We are still seeking young tenors for Frederic and the
Pirates, so please contact me via e-mail or you can reach me by phone at
216-515-6534 days and 330-562-9065 evenings if you would like to schedule
an audition.

Marianne S Paul
Vice President, Cleveland Trust Administration
Priv Finl Grp Pers Trst Adm-Sr
The Huntington National Bank
917 Euclid Avenue, (CM24) , Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: 216/515-6534   Fax: 216-515-6633
Email: marianne.paul at huntington.com