[NEohioPAL]CCC West Holiday Performance Series/Canned Food Drive

Bohan, Christopher Christopher.Bohan at tri-c.edu
Wed Nov 19 09:30:31 PST 2003

Cuyahoga Community College Western Campus Theatre Department presents
its

Holiday Performance Series

The hardest thing to realize during the holidays is that many people
will go without gifts, warmth and food!  We all do our best to keep
everyone in our thoughts, and when we can, we contribute our time and
money to help others during the holiday season.

The Tri-C Western Campus Theatre Department would like to invite you and
your family to our Holiday Performance Series and help us to collect
canned goods for the Cleveland Hunger Task Force.  Last year, we
collected over 2000 canned goods and with your help, we can do even
better this year.

Sincerely - The Tri-C Western Campus Theatre Department

Monday and Tuesday, December 1st and 2nd at 7pm

Magical Theatre's production of A Thousand Cranes

Adults $5.  Children under 12 free with a canned good.

Experience the heartwarming true story of Sadako, a young Japanese girl.
When she becomes ill, she begins to fold origami cranes, in hopes that
her health will be restored.  Japanese mythology maintains that folding
a thousand cranes will make your wish come true!

Sunday, December 7th at 3pm...The Family Holiday Concert

This is the seventh Annual Family Holiday Concert, with Choir,

Flute Ensemble, Carol Sing, and includes classical, jazz, folk and just
downright fun!

Cost at the door is $8.00 for the general public, $6.00 for students,
faculty and staff, and a maximum of $20.00 per family.  FREE for kids
under three!

EVERYBODY gets a $2.00 discount with a bag of canned goods!

The ticket proceeds will be shared between the Italy travel fund of the
Western Campus Chorale and The Cleveland Hunger Task Force.

Sunday, December 7th at 8pm...The Woodchoppers Ball

You have not seen what a guitar can really do until you have witnessed
The Woodchoppers Ball. Once again, local favorite Brian Henke brings
together an extraordinary collection of guitarists from around the
country to astound your eyes and excite your ears.

Admission is $15 advance and $17 at the door.  All proceeds go to
Cleveland Homeless Shelter.

For reservations please call the Tri-C Western Campus Theatre at
216-987-5536.

For additional information please contact:

Christopher M. Bohan

Box Office Manager

Cuyahoga Community College

Western Campus Theatre