[NEohioPAL]Auditions for G. I. Jukebox at Strongsville Community Theatre

Witkowski lorien at en.com
Wed Nov 19 15:14:53 PST 2003

Strongsville Community Theatre will hold auditions for the musical "G. I. Jukebox", on December 7th from 2-4 PM and 7-9 PM.  The location is the Strongsville Old Town Hall, 18825 Royalton Rd.  (At the intersection of Rt 42 Pearl Rd and Rt 82 Royalton Rd.)  The director is Bill Allman. Come prepared with a pop song and to read from script. Main roles for at least 2 men & 2 women. Accompanist provided.

The show opens January 30 and runs Jan 31, Feb.1, 6, 7, 13, and 14. Shows are produced in the Little Theatre of Strongsville High School. Questions call 440-954-4634.

"G. I. Jukebox", showcases 26 musical selections from the WWII era in a canteen setting.