[NEohioPAL]Cleveland's Top Band Seeking Talented Female Vocalist

SPI8071 at aol.com SPI8071 at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 03:42:02 PST 2003

Special Productions is auditioning Female Vocalists soon for our top band.
Special Blend has been performing for the area's best Weddings, Country Clubs,
Conventions, etc. for over 25 years.

Work with the finest musicians in town and at the finest locations.   Plenty
of work ........ we do between 60 and 80 performances (mostly weekends) per
year.

Looking for someone who sings great, smiles a lot, presents herself with
confidence and pizzaz, moves well, has great people skills, and a GREAT ATTITUDE.

Call our office for an audition package and more information.   Curious?
Check out our website and you'll see the quality of our bands.   Here's your
chance to be a part of a wonderful team of musicians with a proven and lengthy
track record.   We would love to meet you and hear you sing.

George Gecik
Special Productions Inc.
www.specialproductions.net
440/256-8071