[NEohioPAL]Garfield Hts Little Theatre - GYPSY--- LAST WEEKEND!!!

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:56:23 PST 2003

This is the last weekend to catch Garfield Heights Little Theatre's
production of
"Gypsy" - directed by Deb Sweat with music direction by Amy Goodwin.

"Gypsy" - the story of the ultimate stage mother, Rose, who has her girls
June and Louise performing across the country during the 1920's when
vaudeville was dying and burlesque was born.

Considered on of the great musicals of the American stage, this show
features such memorable songs as Everything's Coming Up Roses, Let Me
Entertain You, Together Wherever We Go and Small World. Show dates this
weekend are November 21st, 22nd and 23rd.  Performances are at the Garfield
Hts Middle School's Matousek Auditorium -  4900 Turney Road. Tickets are
$10.00 for adults, GHLT members and Seniors are $8.00, children 12 and under
are $8.00. As always, group rates and special seating arrangements are
available.

On a historical note. this will be the last show that we present on this
stage before the old building is torn down!

For general information please call 216-475-8313. For box office the number
is 216-475-4205.

Thank you for your support!

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!