[NEohioPAL]URGENT! LIGHTING DESIGNER NEEDED ASAP!

Don Irven donirven at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 08:54:05 PST 2003

--0-116705471-1069606445=:73716

URGENT!!  I am in need of an experienced professional lighting designer for an upcoming production of the acclaimed musical - TWO FROM GALILEE.  This is a paid position.  I will also need to rent some equipment as well.  Experience in rear view projection a plus.  The performances are scheduled for Dec. 13 and 14th.  Please call me at 440-533-5269 and leave a message. Or email me ASAP at donirven at aol.com.