[NEohioPAL]"The Dickens' Carolers"

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 07:09:04 PST 2003

<P>Greetings All!</P>
<P>I am writing to you today to clarify that the Dickens Christmas Carolers, that were recently advertised on the NEohioPAL list, by David A. Estvanko, is NOT the same group that we have been promoting and performing in for the past five years. Our group, "<STRONG>The Dickens' Carolers"</STRONG> is a four-part harmony, acapella vocal group, comprised of professional performers. We have been performing, professionally, in the greater Cleveland area for the past four years, having performed for a year in the Buffalo, New York area.</P>
<P>I want to clarify this, so that there is no confusion as to each group. We are separate and independent groups.</P>
<P>Should you like to find out more about our own group, you may visit our website at <A href="http://www.vincentmagic.com">www.vincentmagic.com</A> and click on "The Dickens' Carolers".</P>
<P>Thank you for your time.</P>
<P>Best wishes for peace, joy, love and happiness,</P>
<P>Vincent J. Polowy</P><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Vincent Magic Productions</FONT>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>P.O. Box 21310
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>South Euclid, Ohio