[NEohioPAL]Workshop Presenters Sought

simons.j at att.net simons.j at att.net
Wed Nov 26 09:21:11 PST 2003

The Ohio Educational Theatre Association North Area will be holding its annual mini-conference at
Sandusky High School on Saturday, January 24, 2004 from 9 AM to 5 PM.  We are seeking
workshop presenters to conduct hour-long workshops on theatre subjects geared toward high
school age students.  Workshops will be presented during the 10 AM - 11 AM hour and the 2 PM -
3 PM hour.  We plan to have 3-5 workshops running simultaneously each hour.

If you are interested in conducting one of these workshops, please respond to this email with a
letter of interest, a summary of your qualifications, a description of your proposed workshop
including any special needs (i.e., screen, piano, etc.) and an indication of your preferred
presentation slot.  Please put all this in the body of your email.  No attachments, please.

Workshop presenters are rewarded with a $25.00 stipend for each hour of contact with the
students.  So, one session is $25.00.  Two would be $50.00.

At this time, a dance workshop is already planned.  Our needs include acting, improvisation,
playwrighting, lighting, sound, set construction and/or painting, costuming and voice and diction.
If you are an expert in any one of these areas, please consider spending some time sharing your
expertise with these students.

Thank you!

J. R. Simons
North Area Representative