[NEohioPAL]Bob Keller Passing

Michael Lerner mslerner at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 27 06:42:29 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C3B4CA.C62569C0

As many of you already know, this week we mourn the passing of Mr. Bob
Keller, former director of the Solon High School Drama Club.

The following notice is from this morning's Plain Dealer website:

ROBERT D. KELLER, 57, of Solon, OH., died Tuesday in Cleveland. He was
communications coordinator and resident drama director for Solon City
Schools. Survived by son, Matthew F. Keller and daughter, Amanda Beth
Keller, both of Solon; mother, Mildred Keller and sister, Pamela McCarthy,
both of North Canton, OH. Funeral Saturday, Nov. 29, 2003 at 10 a.m. at
KIRKPATRICK FUNERAL HOME IN WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OH. Burial in Washington
Cemetery. VISITATION FRIDAY FROM 5-9 P.M. at funeral home. Memorial service
to be held Saturday, Dec. 6, 2003 at 11 a.m. at Solon United Methodist
Church, 5540 SOM Center Rd., Solon, OH. Memorial contributions to Solon High
School Drama Club, 33600 Inwood Drive, Solon, OH. 44139.

Our hearts go out to Matt, Amanda and their family as we express our deepest
sympathies.

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C3B4CA.C62569C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As many of you already know, this week =
we mourn the=20
passing of Mr. Bob Keller, former director of the S<SPAN=20
class=3D635064114-27112003>olon High School</SPAN> Drama Club.  =
<BR><BR>The=20
following notice is from this morning's Plain Dealer =
website:<BR><BR>ROBERT D.=20
KELLER, 57, of Solon, OH., died Tuesday in Cleveland. He was =
communications=20
coordinator and resident drama director for Solon City Schools. Survived =
by son,=20
Matthew F. Keller and daughter, Amanda Beth Keller, both of Solon; =
mother,=20
Mildred Keller and sister, Pamela McCarthy, both of North Canton, OH. =
Funeral=20
Saturday, Nov. 29, 2003 at 10 a.m. at KIRKPATRICK FUNERAL HOME IN =
WASHINGTON=20
COURT HOUSE, OH. Burial in Washington Cemetery. VISITATION FRIDAY FROM =
5-9 P.M.=20
at funeral home. Memorial service to be held Saturday, Dec. 6, 2003 at =
11 a.m.=20
at Solon United Methodist Church, 5540 SOM Center Rd., Solon, OH. =
Memorial=20
contributions to Solon High School Drama Club, 33600 Inwood Drive, =
Solon, OH.=20
44139.<BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">Our hearts go out to Matt, Amanda and =
their family as=20
we express our deepest sympathies.<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C3B4CA.C62569C0--