[NEohioPAL]Don't miss the signed performance of THE KING AND I at Near West Theatre

Jodileemaile at aol.com Jodileemaile at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 09:23:15 PST 2003

--part1_f7.33eb90e0.2cfcd303_boundary

Near West Theatre
is pleased to announce
that the December 4th performance (that's this Thursday)
of Rodger and Hammerstein's classic musical, THE KING AND I, will be
interpretted by members of The Heard.

Showtime is 7:30
Reservations for this special event can be made at
Nearwesttheatre at msn.com
by 1:00 p.m. on the day of the show.

This magnificent production continues through
Sunday, December 7th.
Don't miss out on this extraodinary theatrical event, make your reservations
now by calling
216- 621- 3242

--part1_f7.33eb90e0.2cfcd303_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>Near West Theatre <BR>
is pleased to announce <BR>
that the December 4th performance (that's this Thursday) <BR>
of Rodger and Hammerstein's classic musical, THE KING AND I, will be interpr=
etted by members of The Heard.<BR>
<BR>
Showtime is 7:30<BR>
Reservations for this special event can be made at<BR>
Nearwesttheatre at msn.com<BR>
by 1:00 p.m. on the day of the show.<BR>
<BR>
This magnificent production continues through <BR>
Sunday, December 7th.<BR>
Don't miss out on this extraodinary theatrical event, make your reservations=
 now by calling<BR>
216- 621- 3242<BR>
<BR>
<BR>