[NEohioPAL]Additional dates and numbers... stage moms

Stone Model & Talent Agency agent at stonemodels.com
Thu Dec 4 15:43:24 PST 2003

More  --- Stage Moms airs again on VH1...

The numbers have been awesome on my show Stage Moms... It's all the help
of
my friends that are spreading the word..> The Network has added several
air
dates/times... please tell your friends to watch and tell their friends.
This
means a TON TO ME!  Our show got a .24 in 18-49 and 1.6 share. It was on
at 3 pm
on Wednesday. What's really impressive about that number is that show
before
it got a .12 and the show after got like a .10, so the audience spiked
for it.
I also think it had the highest share for the day.

Stage Moms- VH1
Friday, December 5, 2003     6/5c PM
Tuesday, December 9, 2003     8/7c PM
Wednesday, December 10, 2003     11/10c AM
Sunday, December 21, 2003     6:30/5:30c AM

Please send this email to your friends and tell them that TJ Stein is
your
pal and would love them all to watch the show!!! Thanks...!!!

GOOOO STAGE MOMS!

TJ