[NEohioPAL]Help Charenton Theater Co. Bring Theater to Your Workplace!

Mindy Childress mindy at charenton.org
Fri Dec 5 06:43:21 PST 2003

The Office Tour Wants to Come to You
Help us bring theater to your workplace

Charenton Theater Company is currently looking for locations for our
touring production of David Mamet’s scathing satire of American business
morality:  Glengarry Glen Ross.

If your workplace has a lunchroom, large conference room, or ideally a
small theater or stage we would like to bring our play to you – free of
charge to your employer.  The performance will also be free to all who
attend.

The performances will run mid-February through early March and we will
build our calendar according to availability.  We will need to have
commitment of specific dates by the holidays and will be happy to work
with companies of all sizes and types.

The play revolves around the world of real-estate sales, but the scenario
could be applied to almost any modern work environment.  The play does
contain extremely strong language and is of an adult nature.  For any
explanation of content I would ask that you watch the film version
starring Al Pacino, Jack Lemmon, and Kevin Spacey.  If you are not
familiar with the play we ask that you please read it or watch the film
version before committing your workplace to this show.

This project has awesome potential for bringing a high level, professional
theatrical production out into the public in an accessible and poignant
fashion.  We would like performances to be free and open to the public as
well as your co-workers and will work with your employer to facilitate any
needs.  We hope to expose a new potential audience to the power of live
theater – be it your co-workers or just interested Clevelanders.

If you would like more information or simply would like to be added to our
tour list please contact us at 216.781.9987 or info at charenton.org.

We hope to work with you to bring great theater into our community.

Please visit www.charenton.org for more information.

Mindy Childress
Producing Director
Charenton Theater Company