[NEohioPAL]Beginning Anew Saturday, December 6th 8 p.m.

Nadeen OConnor nadeen_oconnor_dance_theatre at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 11:32:46 PST 2003

--0-464463296-1070652766=:8016

nadeen o'connor dance theatre

presents

Beginning Anew

Saturday December 6, 2003 at 8p.m.

The University of Akron's Daum Theatre

All proceeds will benefit the Northern Ohio Breast Cancer Coalition

Please join us for a reception immediately afterwards.

Directions and Parking Information:

   From the North or West, Taking I – 77/I-76

Follow I – 77/I-76 southbound and exit onto Wolf Ledges/Grant Street. Turn left at the first light onto Wolf Ledges. Turn right onto Exchange Street. Turn right onto Spicer Street. Turn left onto Carroll St. and parking in the last lot on the right.

   From the North, Taking Route 8

Exit at Perkins Street. Turn right onto Perkins, then left onto Union Street. Left onto Buchtel Avenue. Parking lot available first dirve on right hand side.

   From the South, Taking I – 77/ Route 8

Follow the University of Akron exit off Route 8 marked Buchtel/Carroll Street. Turn left onto Carroll Street to reach the campus. Follow Carroll St. after it intersects Spicer St. parking in the last lot on the right hand side.

   From the East, Taking I – 76

>From the east taking I – 76 west into Akron, take the right fork off of I – 76 west to Route 8 north. The first exit off of route 8 is Buchtel/Carroll. Turn left at Carroll to reach campus. Follow Carroll St. after it intersects Spicer St. parking in the last lot on the right hand side.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-464463296-1070652766=:8016

<DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 ?>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD>
<DIV>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial size=4>nadeen o'connor dance theatre</FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial size=4>presents</FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial size=4><EM>Beginning Anew</EM></FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT size=4>Saturday December 6, 2003 at 8p.m.</FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT size=4>The University of Akron's Daum Theatre</FONT></P>
<P align=left><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT size=4>All proceeds will benefit the Northern Ohio Breast Cancer Coalition</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>Please join us for a reception immediately afterwards.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>Directions and Parking Information:</FONT></P>
<UL type=SQUARE><B><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<LI>From the North or West, Taking I – 77/I-76</LI></UL>
<DIR></B>
<P>Follow I – 77/I-76 southbound and exit onto Wolf Ledges/Grant Street. Turn left at the first light onto Wolf Ledges. Turn right onto Exchange Street. Turn right onto Spicer Street. Turn left onto Carroll St. and parking in the last lot on the right.</P></DIR>
<UL type=SQUARE><B>
<LI>From the North, Taking Route 8</LI></UL>
<DIR></B>
<P>Exit at Perkins Street. Turn right onto Perkins, then left onto Union Street. Left onto Buchtel Avenue. Parking lot available first dirve on right hand side.</P></DIR>
<UL type=SQUARE><B>
<LI>From the South, Taking I – 77/ Route 8</LI></UL>
<DIR></B>
<P>Follow the University of Akron exit off Route 8 marked Buchtel/Carroll Street. Turn left onto Carroll Street to reach the campus. Follow Carroll St. after it intersects Spicer St. parking in the last lot on the right hand side.</P></DIR>
<UL type=SQUARE><B>
<LI>From the East, Taking I – 76</LI></UL></B>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<P>From the east taking I – 76 west into Akron, take the right fork off of I – 76 west to Route 8 north. The first exit off of route 8 is Buchtel/Carroll. Turn left at Carroll to reach campus. Follow Carroll St. after it intersects Spicer St. parking in the last lot on the right hand side.</P></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></FONT></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-464463296-1070652766=:8016--