[NEohioPAL]new download!

Last Call ilovelastcall at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 11:42:12 PST 2003

--0-301993439-1070739732=:68485

Happy Holidays!

Last Call Cleveland has a special holiday gift for you! You can watch our brand new download by clicking on the following link below:

http://www.lastcallcleveland.com/WeWantToGiveIt.mov

"We want to give it to your girlfriend" is sweeping the worldwide web these days and we hope you all enjoy it..

Also, Last Call Cleveland wants to remind you of their new television times and listings:

Ohio Channels

*Adelphia 15& 21- Tuesday-  11:30pm / Saturdays - 10:00pm  (60min)

*Cox 45 - Wednesday - 11:30pm (8pm Wed. starting in January)  (60min)

*Time Warner 15 -  11:00pm (60min)

Where to watch:

*Adelphia 21- Westlake, Wayne, Valley View, Strongsville, Solon, South Euclid, Richmond Heights, Pepper Pike, Peninsula, Oakwood, North Olmsted, Mayfeild Villiage, Lorain, Cuyahoga Falls, Columbia Station, Cleveland Hts, *Chagrin Falls, Brooklyn, Brecksville, Bedford Heights, Bath, Avon, Auburn, Lakewood, Independence

*COX 45-  Broadview Hts, Brooklyn Hts, Fairview Park, Independence, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Lakewood, Parma

*Time Warner 15 - Akron, Alliance, Barberton, Brimfield, Canton, Canal Fulton, Fairlawn, Green, Mogadore, Portage Lakes, Massilion

Be sure to visit Last Call Cleveland to order our new holiday video:

www.lastcallcleveland.com

Email:
chad at lastcallcleveland.com
mike at lastcallcleveland.com
aaron at lastcallcleveland.com
jef at lastcallcleveland.com
yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com

--0-301993439-1070739732=:68485

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Happy Holidays!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Last Call Cleveland has a special holiday gift for you! You can watch our brand new download by clicking on the following link below:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.lastcallcleveland.com/WeWantToGiveIt.mov" target=_blank>http://www.lastcallcleveland.com/WeWantToGiveIt.mov</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"We want to give it to your girlfriend" is sweeping the worldwide web these days and we hope you all enjoy it..</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, Last Call Cleveland wants to remind you of their new television times and listings:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ohio Channels <BR><BR>*Adelphia 15& 21- Tuesday-  11:30pm / Saturdays - 10:00pm  (60min) <BR><BR>*Cox 45 - Wednesday - 11:30pm (8pm Wed. starting in January)  (60min) <BR><BR>*Time Warner 15 -  11:00pm (60min) <BR><BR>Where to watch: <BR><BR>*Adelphia 21- Westlake, Wayne, Valley View, Strongsville, Solon, South Euclid, Richmond Heights, Pepper Pike, Peninsula, Oakwood, North Olmsted, Mayfeild Villiage, Lorain, Cuyahoga Falls, Columbia Station, Cleveland Hts, *Chagrin Falls, Brooklyn, Brecksville, Bedford Heights, Bath, Avon, Auburn, Lakewood, Independence <BR><BR>*COX 45-  Broadview Hts, Brooklyn Hts, Fairview Park, Independence, Olmsted Falls, Rocky River, Lakewood, Parma <BR><BR>*Time Warner 15 - Akron, Alliance, Barberton, Brimfield, Canton, Canal Fulton, Fairlawn, Green, Mogadore, Portage Lakes, Massilion </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Be sure to visit Last Call Cleveland to order our new holiday video:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.lastcallcleveland.com/">www.lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Email:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:chad at lastcallcleveland.com">chad at lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:mike at lastcallcleveland.com">mike at lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:aaron at lastcallcleveland.com">aaron at lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:jef at lastcallcleveland.com">jef at lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com">yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><BR> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><BR> </DIV></DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-301993439-1070739732=:68485--