[NEohioPAL]Come to the Medieval Feasts at Trinity Cathedral!

CMonkey03 at aol.com CMonkey03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 13:57:04 PST 2003

To help you all get in the holiday spirit and get prepared for your various Christmas performances, I invite all of you to come to the Medieval Feasts at Trinity Cathedral!  The theme for this year's feast is the exotic 14th century Venice and it is taking place Friday, December 12 at 7:00 p.m. at East 22nd and Euclid Ave.

The evening opens with a spiced wine and cider reception in Cathedral Hall and then travels to the beautiful Trinity Cathedral.  Throughout the evening you can enjoy a seven-course meal (vegetarian meals are available) and all the punch, red/white wine and beer you can drink!

To make the evening even more fun - most guests come in period costume (take out your old medieval fair outfits and have a blast!) and enjoy an early music ensemble, a fortuneteller, a magician and much more.

So please call Music & Performing Arts at Trinity Cathedral (M&PA) right now - 216/579-9745 - and you can make a reservation with me or with any of the other office staff.  We are also extending a $15 discount to all NEOhioPAL members and friends.  So for four hours of fun, all the booze you can drink and free, close parking, tickets are only $35.

Thank you for reading this far and I hope to see you there, it honestly is a lot of fun.  It's so much fun to be surrounded by 200 people in medieval gowns and armor playing the part of medieval folk.  It is also an important fundraiser for M&PA, a downtown presenting/producing performing arts group, which is under financial stress like many of your organizations.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks Everyone!

~Russell Brown,
Administrative Assistant