[NEohioPAL]Local Filmmaker on WNCX 98.5 Radio Sunday

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 05:28:43 PST 2003

--0-1854166141-1071062923=:64462

Local Filmmaker on WNCX 98.5 Radio Sunday

Hi All! Oh Gee Oh Gosh, I'm gonna be on the radio! Yesterday, I sat down with Karoline Kramer Gould at the radio studio of John Carrol University and talked for 28 minutes about independent filmmaking here in Cleveland.

She hosts an early morning radio show on WNCX, called Cleveland Forum and will air my segment this Sunday, Dec. 14th at 6:00 AM. The interview will also air on WJCU Campus Radio at 1 PM on Monday.

If you get up that early.... er maybe you're still up... please give it a listen. I think it went well... but it seemed we barely got going and it was 'time's up.'

Anyway, we talked about the various resources (including NEOhioPAL) that filmmakers can use to network and get the word out about their projects and it was a good plug for all the Cleveland area Independent Filmmakers.

- Bill Johns, www.cinevidproductions.com

--0-1854166141-1071062923=:64462

<DIV><STRONG>Local Filmmaker on WNCX 98.5 Radio Sunday</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi All! Oh Gee Oh Gosh, I'm gonna be on the radio! Yesterday, I sat down with Karoline Kramer Gould at the radio studio of John Carrol University and talked for 28 minutes about independent filmmaking here in Cleveland.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>She hosts an early morning radio show on WNCX, called Cleveland Forum and will air my segment this Sunday, Dec. 14th at 6:00 AM. The interview will also air on WJCU Campus Radio at 1 PM on Monday.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you get up that early.... er maybe you're still up... please give it a listen. I think it went well... but it seemed we barely got going and it was 'time's up.'</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, we talked about the various resources (including NEOhioPAL) that filmmakers can use to network and get the word out about their projects and it was a good plug for all the Cleveland area Independent Filmmakers.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>- Bill Johns, <A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com">www.cinevidproductions.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>