[NEohioPAL]Call for Play Submissions

Adrienne Moon adrienne_moon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 08:31:03 PST 2003

--0-1328188149-1071246663=:47129

Dobama Theatre’s Night Kitchen prides itself in providing a venue for emerging artists to develop their craft.  We are in the process of building our ninth season and we need your help!  This year we will focus our season on original works by emerging playwrights.  We are seeking playwrights interested in seeing their work produced at the semi-professional level.
Dobama Theatre has traditionally committed to producing new, conscious-raising work.  From its onset, Night Kitchen has followed in these footsteps and wishes to continue to reflect this objective.  Above all, the program serves as a home for the work of young artists, and strives to produce theatre with an edgy quality.

We are looking for young playwrights (20’s—30’s) whose work runs no longer than an hour and a half.  There is no limit as to the content of the work.  Writers can expect to receive dramaturgical and production support and possibly the opportunity to workshop.  Scripts should be sent electronically to:

night_kitchen_dobama at hotmail.com

Please include “new play submission” in the subject heading.  Playwrights’ name and contact information should be included on the title page only.  The deadline is Friday, February 6th.  All applicants will receive a response within a month of submission.

Thank you for your consideration, and we hope that this opens the door to new opportunities and collaborations.

--0-1328188149-1071246663=:47129

Dobama Theatre’s Night Kitchen prides itself in providing a venue for emerging artists to develop their craft.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We are in the process of building our ninth season and we need your help!<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This year we will focus our season on original works by emerging playwrights.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We are seeking playwrights interested in seeing their work produced at the semi-professional level.
<P class=MsoNormal>Dobama Theatre has traditionally committed to producing new, conscious-raising work.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>From its onset, Night Kitchen has followed in these footsteps and wishes to continue to reflect this objective.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Above all, the program serves as a home for the work of young artists, and strives to produce theatre with an edgy quality.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal>We are looking for young playwrights (20’s—30’s) whose work runs no longer than an hour and a half.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>There is no limit as to the content of the work.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Writers can expect to receive dramaturgical and production support and possibly the opportunity to workshop.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Scripts should be sent electronically to:</P>
<P class=MsoNormal><A href="mailto:night_kitchen_dobama at hotmail.com">night_kitchen_dobama at hotmail.com</A></P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Please include “new play submission” in the subject heading.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Playwrights’ name and contact information should be included on the title page only.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The deadline is Friday, February 6<SUP>th</SUP>.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>All applicants will receive a response within a month of submission. </P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Thank you for your consideration, and we hope that this opens the door to new opportunities and collaborations.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></P>
<DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1328188149-1071246663=:47129--