[NEohioPAL]Film, actors, crew, LA and other random musings

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 15:39:45 PST 2003

--part1_11.1e5fe709.2d0babc1_boundary

I hope this email finds you all in good humor and good health this Holiday=20
Season.

We've had a long, yet productive year here at Lucid Vision Entertainment.=20

For those of you that know me, and those that don't, I am an independent=20
producer and director who, for some time, has financed projects out of pocke=
t. I=20
have been able to do this by owning a viable service based business. (=20
Primarily lawn care and landscape. )

At the beginning of the New Year I will start a process of moving my family=20
to the left coast. I am not closing business here, but instead expanding. At=
=20
the same time I will be firing things up in LA. By partnering with other sma=
ll=20
businesses and working under the umbrella of SJE Home and Commercial Service=
s=20
we will now be offering interior and exterior painting, power washing, lawn=20
care and landscape, pest control, residential and commercial cleaning, snow=20
removal (limited to the Cleveland area of course). general cleanups, general=
 home=20
repairs, and gutter cleaning in both LA and NE Ohio.

Why am I bothering to tell you this? It is my goal not only to solicit your=20
business, but to put together a system that allows for an easier transition=20
when it comes your time to leap. We will train you here to do some of the mo=
st=20
menial work you can think of, and when it comes your time to move, rest assu=
red=20
that you can come to LA and work immediately. It is also my goal to own an=20
apartment complex within the next 2 years so that you might also have a plac=
e to=20
reside whether short or long term. My dream is to keep young actors, crew=20
members, directors and writers productive while they all work for a common g=
oal.=20
By being service oriented it will allow us flexibility with work schedules s=
o=20
that if an audition or position comes available you are free to move about t=
he=20
cabin.

Sounds great, right? "Eric has figured out a way to profit from our back=20
breaking work" you tell yourself. "What's in it for me?" you say. Every year=
 Lucid=20
Vision Entertainment will produce an independent film using the people that=20
have helped us help them. So I guess it's not so bad. You apprentice here fo=
r=20
full pay, move to the West coast knowing full well what you'll be doing for=20
employment, and be a part of a feature film in LA for one, two, or as many y=
ears=20
as you'd like.

I'm sure if this appeals to anyone it will be the younger crowd. Those of yo=
u=20
more established in life probably already have the means to make the move=20
anytime you choose, but I ask that as things come up around the house, servi=
ces=20
that you would normally contract out to the first name you found in the yell=
ow=20
pages, you keep SJE in mind. Spread the word tell your family, your friends=20
and your bosses. I will never turn down business, I will simply employ more=20
young, eager talents with a big dream and no road map. Help us make dreams c=
ome=20
true for you and others.

Thanks for your time and have the happiest of Holidays.
Eric Stuyvesant
Owner: SJE Home and Commercial Services and Lucid Vision Entertainment
330 - 618 - 8285

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.

--part1_11.1e5fe709.2d0babc1_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I hope this email finds you all in good humor and good=
 health this Holiday Season.<BR>
<BR>
We've had a long, yet productive year here at Lucid Vision Entertainment. <B=

<BR>
For those of you that know me, and those that don't, I am an independent pro=
ducer and director who, for some time, has financed projects out of pocket.=20=
I have been able to do this by owning a viable service based business. ( Pri=
marily lawn care and landscape. )<BR>
<BR>
At the beginning of the New Year I will start a process of moving my family=20=
to the left coast. I am not closing business here, but instead expanding. At=
 the same time I will be firing things up in LA. By partnering with other sm=
all businesses and working under the umbrella of SJE Home and Commercial Ser=
vices we will now be offering interior and exterior painting, power washing,=
 lawn care and landscape, pest control, residential and commercial cleaning,=
 snow removal (limited to the Cleveland area of course). general cleanups, g=
eneral home repairs, and gutter cleaning in both LA and NE Ohio.<BR>
<BR>
Why am I bothering to tell you this? It is my goal not only to solicit your=20=
business, but to put together a system that allows for an easier transition=20=
when it comes your time to leap. We will train you here to do some of the mo=
st menial work you can think of, and when it comes your time to move, rest a=
ssured that you can come to LA and work immediately. It is also my goal to o=
wn an apartment complex within the next 2 years so that you might also have=20=
a place to reside whether short or long term. My dream is to keep young acto=
rs, crew members, directors and writers productive while they all work for a=
 common goal. By being service oriented it will allow us flexibility with wo=
rk schedules so that if an audition or position comes available you are free=
 to move about the cabin.<BR>
<BR>
Sounds great, right? "Eric has figured out a way to profit from our back bre=
aking work" you tell yourself. "What's in it for me?" you say. Every year Lu=
cid Vision Entertainment will produce an independent film using the people t=
hat have helped us help them. So I guess it's not so bad. You apprentice her=
e for full pay, move to the West coast knowing full well what you'll be doin=
g for employment, and be a part of a feature film in LA for one, two, or as=20=
many years as you'd like.<BR>
<BR>
I'm sure if this appeals to anyone it will be the younger crowd. Those of yo=
u more established in life probably already have the means to make the move=20=
anytime you choose, but I ask that as things come up around the house, servi=
ces that you would normally contract out to the first name you found in the=20=
yellow pages, you keep SJE in mind. Spread the word tell your family, your f=
riends and your bosses. I will never turn down business, I will simply emplo=
y more young, eager talents with a big dream and no road map. Help us make d=
reams come true for you and others.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your time and have the happiest of Holidays.<BR>
Eric Stuyvesant<BR>
Owner: SJE Home and Commercial Services and Lucid Vision Entertainment<BR>
330 - 618 - 8285<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_11.1e5fe709.2d0babc1_boundary--