[NEohioPAL]Radio Interview with Bill Johns on IndieFilmmaking

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 16:38:05 PST 2003

--0-421087132-1071621485=:15098

RADIO INTERVIEW ON WNCX
For those of you who missed the interview on WNCX, I've uploaded it to my website. We mention IndieClub.com, North Coast Central Casting, Cleveland Filmmaking and NEOhioPAL as resources for networking.

Check it out!

Bill Johns
www.cinevidproductions.com

--0-421087132-1071621485=:15098

<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#4040ff>RADIO INTERVIEW ON WNCX</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>For those of you who missed the interview on WNCX, I've uploaded it to my website. We mention IndieClub.com, North Coast Central Casting, Cleveland Filmmaking and NEOhioPAL as resources for networking.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/">Check it out</A>!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns</DIV>