[NEohioPAL]To all the Theatre Community Merry Christmas

BRAUNJC at aol.com BRAUNJC at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 17:38:01 PST 2003

--part1_10d.2dfa6687.2d13b079_boundary

I would like to wish the Merriest of Christmas's and a Happy New Year to the
Theatre Community. Both Musical, and Non. To those I have worked with, and
those I will work with in the future. To those I have just  watched and admired
over the years. We all do a very time consuming and yet unexplainable to
others, self-rewarding job. We put our hearts and our souls out there every time we
walk on that stage for everyone to see. Some people take notice, some do not.
Sometimes we get good reviews, sometimes not, and sometimes no reviews at all.
Yet we still go out there again and again and give it our all. To YOU I GIVE
THIS CHRISTMAS WISH. To my dearest and closest friends in the community and
you know who you are... I send these words. I do this business because I get to
meet people like you!  It is not every day that you get to share your true
passion with just anyone. I am truly grateful to have you all as friends.
To my angel....Thanks for watching over me.
Merry Christmas  & God Bless
Jeffrey E. Braun

--part1_10d.2dfa6687.2d13b079_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I would like to wish the Merriest o=
f Christmas's and a Happy New Year to the Theatre Community. Both Musical, a=
nd Non. To those I have worked with, and those I will work with in the futur=
e. To those I have just  watched and admired over the years. We all do=20=
a very time consuming and yet unexplainable to others, self-rewarding job. W=
e put our hearts and our souls out there every time we walk on that stage fo=
r everyone to see. Some people take notice, some do not. Sometimes we get go=
od reviews, sometimes not, and sometimes no reviews at all. Yet we still go=20=
out there again and again and give it our all. To YOU I GIVE THIS CHRISTMAS=20=
WISH. To my dearest and closest friends in the community and you know who yo=
u are... I send these words. I do this business because I get to meet people=
 like you!  It is not every day that you get to share your true passion=
 with just anyone. I am truly grateful to have you all as friends.<BR>
To my angel....Thanks for watching over me.<BR>
Merry Christmas  & God Bless<BR>
Jeffrey E. Braun </FONT></HTML>

--part1_10d.2dfa6687.2d13b079_boundary--