[NEohioPAL]Pianist needed IMMEDIATELY!

RF Bergeron rfwb at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 10:51:22 PST 2003

hi all....

because of a VERY last-minute cancellation, we are in need of a

PIANO ACCOMPANIST

for a 7pm X-mas Eve service, with one rehearsal (negotiable).

Specifics: 7pm-approx 9pm, TOMORROW (Monday 12/22) for a dress rehearsal,
and 6:15 call for 7:00pm service wednesday, 12/24.

Accomplished sight-readers preferred, but I'll take what I can get at this
point. :) Also, organ skills are a plus, but absolutely not necessary.

This is a PAID position.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (!!!) contact me at (440)503-1917, or via this email
address ASAP if you are interested.

Thank you. :)

RYAN BERGERON
Director of Music