[NEohioPAL]Indie Film Music Discussion

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 09:35:35 PST 2003

--part1_190.24206f88.2d1dcb67_boundary

Hi, all!

As a way of introducing myself, please visit my (soon to be renovated) site
at www.dadsongs.com.

I'd like to begin a dialog between anyone and everyone who has composed and
contributed music to indie film in NE Ohio -- or for that matter, anyone who
needs music for film! Let's share our knowledge and experience, in hopes to make
Cleveland a veritable hotbed of film music production...that's not an
unreasonable goal, is it?

Sincerely,

--part1_190.24206f88.2d1dcb67_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hi, all!
<BR>
<BR>As a way of introducing myself, please visit my (soon to be renovated) s=
ite at www.dadsongs.com.
<BR>
<BR>I'd like to begin a dialog between anyone and everyone who has composed=20=
and contributed music to indie film in NE Ohio -- or for that matter, anyone=
 who needs music for film! Let's share our knowledge and experience, in hope=
s to make Cleveland a veritable hotbed of film music production...that's not=
 an unreasonable goal, is it?
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>   =20
<BR>   =20
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_190.24206f88.2d1dcb67_boundary--