[NEohioPAL]Improv Classes @ Cabaret Dada

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 10:45:52 PST 2003

--part1_97.42698229.2d1f2d60_boundary

Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater, Cleveland=E2=80=99s ONLY improvisation=
al=20
theater and a local favorite for over eight years, is pleased to announce th=
eir next=20
session "Improv Intensives".

Dada=E2=80=99s "Improv Intensives" are not your ordinary improvisation class=
. They=20
are a unique and entertaining exploration of the improvisational process,=20
designed to promote within the student the ability to communicate with a par=
tner, to=20
think "on your feet" and to tap into the performance power of the individual=
=20
within an ensemble.

The following Intensives are being offered :

Improv 101 : Building Blocks
Saturdays   12:00PM to 2:30 PM

Improv 102 : Improv Structures
Tuesdays   7:00 to 9:30 PM

Improv 103 : Improv for Performance
Saturdays   3:00 to 5:30 PM

All classes are held at Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater,=20
1210 W. 6th Street, Cleveland.

Improv 102 begins Tuesday Jan. 20th
Improv 101 & 103 begins Saturday Jan. 24th=20
(Improv 102 & 103 requires prior Improv training)
Cost is $175.00 for eight week Improv Intensives.

Classes are open to all, however sizes are limited.

For additional information contact Cabaret Dada at (216)696-4242
or www.CabaretDada.com for full class descriptions

--part1_97.42698229.2d1f2d60_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><B>Cabaret Da=
da Improvisational Theater, </B>Cleveland=E2=80=99s ONLY improvisational the=
ater and a local favorite for over eight years, is pleased to announce their=
 next session <I>"Improv Intensives".</I>
<BR>
<BR><B>Dada=E2=80=99s </B><I>"Improv Intensives</I>" are not your ordinary i=
mprovisation class. They are a unique and entertaining exploration of the im=
provisational process, designed to promote within the student the ability to=
 communicate with a partner, to think "on your feet" and to tap into the per=
formance power of the individual within an ensemble.
<BR>
<BR>The following Intensives are being offered :
<BR>
<BR><B>Improv 101 </B>: Building Blocks
<BR>Saturdays   12:00PM to 2:30 PM
<BR>
<BR><B>Improv 102 </B>: Improv Structures
<BR>Tuesdays   7:00 to 9:30 PM
<BR>
<BR><B>Improv 103</B> : Improv for Performance
<BR>Saturdays   3:00 to 5:30 PM
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>All classes are held at <B>Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theate</B>r,=20
<BR>1210 W. 6th Street, Cleveland.
<BR>
<BR>Improv 102 begins Tuesday Jan. 20th
<BR>Improv 101 & 103 begins Saturday Jan. 24th=20
<BR>(Improv 102 & 103 requires prior Improv training)
<BR>Cost is $175.00 for eight week Improv Intensives.
<BR>
<BR>Classes are open to all, however sizes are limited.
<BR>
<BR>For additional information contact Cabaret Dada at (216)696-4242
<BR>or www.CabaretDada.com for full class descriptions
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_97.42698229.2d1f2d60_boundary--