[NEohioPAL]4 MINUTES TO HAPPY comes to CPT's Big [BOX] in 2 weeks!

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 14:27:49 PST 2003

--part1_85.2215ab5.2d1f6165_boundary

4 MINUTES TO HAPPY
a solo piece
written and performed by Sarah Morton
directed by Sonya Robbins

will be presented in
Cleveland Public Theatre's  award-winning Big [BOX] series
Friday, January 9 and Saturday, January 10 at 8pm,
Sunday, January 11 at 3 pm.

" I've always been a good test-taker," says our over achieving narrator. So
what happens when she flunks a doctor-administered depression test?
In this comic and revealing solo piece, one woman sets out on a quest for the
perfect way to "get happy", trying everything from hot showers to hip hop.
Will she succeed?
A poetic and timely look at the pitfalls and detours we sometimes encounter
on the road to happiness.

For tickets, call (216) 631-2727.
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44102

--part1_85.2215ab5.2d1f6165_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>4 MINUTES TO=20=
HAPPY=20
<BR>a solo piece=20
<BR>written and performed by Sarah Morton=20
<BR>directed by Sonya Robbins=20
<BR>
<BR>will be presented in=20
<BR>Cleveland Public Theatre's  award-winning Big [BOX] series=20
<BR>Friday, January 9 and Saturday, January 10 at 8pm,=20
<BR>Sunday, January 11 at 3 pm.=20
<BR>
<BR>" I've always been a good test-taker," says our over achieving narrator.=
 So what happens when she flunks a doctor-administered depression test?=20
<BR>In this comic and revealing solo piece, one woman sets out on a quest fo=
r the perfect way to "get happy", trying everything from hot showers to hip=20=
hop. Will she succeed?=20
<BR>A poetic and timely look at the pitfalls and detours we sometimes encoun=
ter on the road to happiness.=20
<BR>
<BR>For tickets, call (216) 631-2727.=20
<BR>Cleveland Public Theatre=20
<BR>6415 Detroit Ave.=20
<BR>Cleveland, OH 44102
<BR>