[NEohioPAL]NEWFANGLED PRODUCTIONS presents BUMS: A MUSICAL - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Newfangled Productions newfangled at email.com
Sat Jan 3 11:27:13 PST 2004

Newfangled Productions

presents

BUMS: A MUSICAL - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
by
Jess Meyer and Mary Collins

Local authors Jess Meyer and Mary Collins have devised a devilishly delightful experimental musical commedy. At least, we think that's what it is! Newfangled is sponsoring a special workshop performance of this new work. A great chance for an audience to see a work in progress and to give these new playwrights feedback.

Director - Oliver Corrigan
Musical Director - Bob Herro
Choreographer - Katie Meyer

Featuring Chris Buck, Holly Facer, Elizabeth Huff, Erik Morison, Erynn Rees, Brian Richeson and Mike Walker

January 10th 2004 at 8:00pm

Forest Lodge Community Arts Center
260 Greenwood Ave.
Akron, OH
44313

Admission is FREE
although seating is limited, so we ask that you make a reservation.

Following the performance there will be free refreshments and a talk-back session to discuss this new play with the authors.

For more information call (330)940-2521 or email newfangled at email.com and visit us on the web at http://www.geocities.com/newfangledwebsite