[NEohioPAL]eric mull photo and reproductions

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Mon Jan 5 07:44:05 PST 2004

on 12/30/03 11:34 AM, Kat Gallagher at katgallagher at hotmail.com wrote:

Everyone and anyone,

First off I'd like to thank everyone who recommended Eric Mull for head
shots. I loved working with him and my pictures came out great! Now that
xmas is over I can now focus on getting copies made of my prints. Can
someone recommend a place... I'm totally clueless about places in cleveland
that provide that service. Please let me know as soon as possible because
I'd like to start audtioning... Thanks!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-Kat Gallagher

ERIC MULL PHOTO
WWW.ERICMULL.COM
CLEVELAND _ PITTSBURGH_NEW YORK

HELLO ALL!!!

First thing...THANKS KAT!!!
Just to let everyone know, we now offer photographic reproductions done
right in our studio.

=AD100 color or black and white reproductions (retouching including)
(THESE ARE HIGH QUALITY PRINTING ON PHOTOGRAPHIC PAPER
=AD=ADTHESE ARE NOT INKJETS OR  LITHOGRAPHS

=ADturnaround time is 3 days

=AD$147.00=AD=AD=ADPrice includes tax and shipping

There are places to go to get really cheap reproductions, but as in
everything else, be careful if the price is too cheap, you get what you pay
for!!!!=20

(ask about our special rate if you get your headshot and reproductions done
at the same time)

Happy Holidays!!

Eric Mull and staff